Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Does Modern home page support "Request Tile Ordering"?

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

i tried to order tiles in Modern home page, using global setting "Request Tile Ordering", but nothing happened to order of tiles in home page. For example "Request History" and "Request Access for Others" -tiles.

RikuN_0-1714401406780.png

Is it not supported or is this bug? I didn't found any docs from documentation portal stating this is not supported in Modern experience.

16 REPLIES 16

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

@RikuN  it is Modern functionality , required saviynt support for that.

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Request tile ordering is not supported and related configuration has been removed starting 24.3

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

We have 24.3 and we can still see that config.

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I have tried in Modern UI order tiles, but nothing happens.

So what you mean by: "it is Modern functionality , required saviynt support for that."?

Its not supported in EIC and Modern UI.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Ok, good to know.

I would like to see uptodate documentation where i could easily see which settings are supported in which versions. Is something like this coming? There is that feature matrix page, but it's missing a lot of these differences still.

And also global config page itself doesn't tell which versions which setting affects.

Provide feedback on respective documentation portal or send email to Doc Feedback <docfeedback@saviynt.com>

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

I have given already feedback on many pages and now also on this page. Usually getting fixes takes too long time.

Please click the 'Accept As Solution' button on the reply (or replies) that best answered your original question.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please use NEO home page. Its just have 3 tiles and all other options are moved to left navigation with global search functionality. 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Neo UI has way too less tiles, and other information to take it into use. It needs to improve.

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Tile ordering was applicable to 3.x versions and didn't play role in EIC versions, as a part of improvements to remove unwanted configuration, this was planned to removed from global config in 24.3. It has been removed in 24.4.

It has been considered as future enhancement 

https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5623

rushikeshvartak_0-1714534756245.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi

It has so much missing features, we can't take that into use. It also have too few tiles and no possibility to order those.

For example how much user has requests to approve, access reviews todo, and so on.

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

That ideas ticket is for Neo UI, and i was asking tile ordering for Modern UI.

As long as Neo UI has only 3 tiles, and other features missing, it's not too useful and many customers cant' take that into use.  

Hi @RikuN 

Tile ordering is not supported for modern UI as well as Neo.

Thanks

Darshan