Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Disconnected Application accounts are not listing from account page

ELLURU_VENKATA
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I have created a custom SAV role to view the users and account list from identity repository. For this added add all required feature access and added this SAV role in connection level under default sav role. So i can able to view the account lists.

But accounts which are created for disconnected application are not showing.

I tried to config the "Access to endpoint-->All in sav role as well but did not work.

Could you please help on this, how to visible the disconnected applications accounts  list.

Thank you,

Elluru Venkata

8 REPLIES 8

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@ELLURU_VENKATA Did you attach this dummy connection in security system?

User have access to this custom SAV role?

Regards,
Sumathi Somala

If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

Hi @SumathiSomala 

Thank you for the response,

Yes user added to custom sav role and able to see the account list but only those are connected application accounts.

For disconnected application, we have created only security system and endpoint and no dummy connection is added to security system as this is a disconnected application. Data is loading via csv file. As a admin, i can see all the accounts.

From the custom sav role, disconnected application account list is not showing.

Thank you,

Venkata

@ELLURU_VENKATA to view account from disconnected application you need to  create one dummy connection with connection type disconnected and attach the connection in existing security system.

FYI

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/access-to-view-disconnected-endpoint-in-ui-for-par...

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/unable-to-view-accounts-with-newly-created-sav-rol...

Regards,
Sumathi Somala

If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

Thank you @SumathiSomala 

I will check and update you

• Accounts / entitlements are controlled with connection. 

• create dummy connections with type as disconnected 
  • add custom sav role under default sav role config under connection
  • attached to import config under security system ( no impact )
  • This will resolve your issue

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

ELLURU_VENKATA
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @SumathiSomala & @rushikeshvartak ,

Thank you for the input and it is working as expected, disconnected apps accounts are visible now after followed the above steps.

Just one small confirmation, 

One connection is enough right, and we can use this only to all disconnected app security system? is that fine

thank you,

Venkata

Yes same connection can be reused

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

ELLURU_VENKATA
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thank you very much for your help @rushikeshvartak @SumathiSomala