Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Disable Account task completion email notification not triggering from Endpoint level

sampath18
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi There,

I have noticed the following issue in Endpoint Email add templates section. where we have configured email templates for New account and Disable account tasks, The new account task email template is triggering when the task is completed. However, it is not working when disable account task is completed.

The Endpoint is belongs to Active Directory security system and also the email template has no issues when tested from user update rules. The issue is only occurring in endpoint level, I have enabled the Global configuration -> Tasks->Email notification for Disable Account task completion.  But still no luck.
We are in v2020.1.2
Can anyone please assist how to overcome this issue.

Thanks
Sampath

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can use email template from global config for task completion email.

if you have specific condition then you use if else condition in template 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @sampath18,

Did you check the logs to see what's going on when the task gets completed ? Anything in there that might help troubleshoot this ?

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

sampath18
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II
Thanks for your response, The issue seems to be resolved, may be it was some delay in applying changes related to Disable account mail although i had run the endpoint sync job after making changes. So now it is able to trigger email notifications after enabling required configurations under tasks section in Global configurations.

Hello Sampath, 

Can you please clarify a bit more on what changes are made under global configurations. 

It seems he added email template under endpoint & missed to ran endpoint sync job

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.