Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Dashboard assistance

MaceBrigham
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello all,

I wanted to see if someone could assist with some dashboard questions I have so that I can get a better understanding of the feature. I've gone through the documentation and tested a few queries just to get better feeling of how the dashboard works. In no way am I an expert in this yet, but I am stuck on trying to figure out why Saviynt will not let me edit the auto generated chart properties after creating the dashboard. Saviynt throws an error that says: "Operation not allowed as you are entering a value that resembles or contains script code." I'm sure this isn't a best practice, but as for someone trying to get the basics down, this would be helpful. 

Also, I tested my query in the data analyzer, created a new analytics for it and it will give me the data that I want, but when I put this query in the dashboard query section and try to let Saviynt auto generate the chart properties it doesn't display anything and the chart shows undefined. The way I am able to show any data is by running the analytics I created, taking that information and making a long redundant query with the data. Any information on this would be great, thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • every dashboard needs specific column mandatory in dashboards totalCounts for tile is mandatory.
  • Chart properties are not editable in all dashboard type
  • Please share configuration screenshot and query in text format to find issue you are facing

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Thanks Rushikesh. Which charts are editable? I was using a bar chart/pie chart for the query, but I can provide the query after I do some testing and see what works best. 

rushikeshvartak_0-1725983807870.png

rushikeshvartak_1-1725983888977.png

In both you can't change 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.