Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

custom queries for provisioning tries

Bsah
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I unable to clear the failed provisioning task from analytic history, can someone help me?

Bsah_0-1702273218975.png

15 REPLIES 15

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

update arstaks sets status=1 ,PROVISIONINGTRIES=0 where taskkey in (101523,101665,101980) limit 3;

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushi,

Could you please provide this solution in more details? I could not find option at arstaks sets status=1 ,PROVISIONINGTRIES=0.

Thanks in advance...

Bsah

You need to run above query in custom query job in order to reopen task and set provisioning tries to zero and status as new or you can reopen failed tasks

Reopen Tasks

When Reopen Tasks is configured as an allowed action, it re-opens a closed task for re-execution, debugging or any other analysis. When you have exhausted the maximum number of retries for a task and the associated task is still not successfully processed, use this action to re-process those failed tasks.

The Analytics query must have the columns given below:
tasks - Stores taskkey of the task to be re-opened.

Sample query:

• Run all V2

SQL
select taskkey as tasks, STATUS , provisioningtries, 'reopenTasks' as 'Default_Action_For_Analytics' from arstasks where status=4 and PROVISIONINGTRIES>1;

• Run all V1

SQL
select taskkey as tasks, STATUS , provisioningtries, 'Reopen Tasks' as 'Default_Action_For_Analytics' from arstasks where status=4 and PROVISIONINGTRIES>1;

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@Bsah for such a case what we have done is fetched all the task which has gone to error state via Analytics. Then this analytics was changed to actionable analytics to recreate the task and perform the required action.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Bsah
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Manu,

There is no option in analytics to reopen these tasks. Could you please advise me the actionable steps for this?

Thank you,

Birendra Sah

rushikeshvartak_0-1702433866379.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi Rushi,

I am getting error as below.

Bsah_0-1702442669376.png

select taskkey as tasks, STATUS as task_state , provisioningtries, 'reopenTasks' as 'Default_Action_For_Analytics' from arstasks where status=4 and PROVISIONINGTRIES>1;

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@Bsah  you can fetch the task which has error out. Note also identify the task type.

Later create an actionable analytics to fetch those error out task and as default action (in your case update account) and execute.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Bsah
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Manu,

I could not find option to run analytic queries, would you please guide through it.

Bsah_0-1704695443702.png

Thanks

• Navigate  Analytics - Analytic Config List ( left side)  --> Create New Analytics - SQL based

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Bsah
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am getting the following error

Bsah_0-1704702109846.png

Remove Context to None while creating report

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Bsah
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Rushi,

I am still getting error as below:

Bsah_0-1704787599450.png

Use below query 

select taskkey as tasks, STATUS as task_state , provisioningtries, 'reopenTasks' as 'Default_Action_For_Analytics' from arstasks where status=4 and PROVISIONINGTRIES>1;

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak