Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Custom Connector is not visible in "Get Config From Service"

Himachal
New Contributor
New Contributor

I tried to create custom connector type after uploaded external jar(MySQLDBExampleConnector1.jar) and this jar should visible in connector list in GetConfigFromService when Enhanced Connector Framework set to True which is not happening now. I can see WINDOWS:1 alone.

Note: We have restarted connected MS services too.

Expected:

Himachal_0-1688552313505.pngHimachal_1-1688552341457.png

Actual Screens:

Himachal_2-1688552738453.png

Himachal_3-1688552764195.png

Logs:

Himachal_5-1688553065882.png

7 REPLIES 7

timchengappa
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Himachal 

Can you please elaborate on your use case? From the name of the jar file, it appears you are trying to register a MySQL DB-related jar file.

Why not use the OOTB DB connector instead?

Hi timchengappa,

We are trying the replicate the functionality of 'creating custom connector type using saviynt connector framework' by taking reference  below saviynt link,  as part of this I tried to register.

Please let us know issue to  to register this jar or any specific steps (jar name change like that) need to follow to register.

Reference link:  https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SCF_v23x/page/Content/Tutorial-for-Creating-a-Custom-Connector-...

Regards,

Himachal.

We are trying  to do 'creating custom connector type using saviynt connector framework' .  We are exploring the functionality as per below reference link.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SCF_v23x/page/Content/Tutorial-for-Creating-a-Custom-Connector-...

timchengappa
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Thanks, @Himachal
Have you already opened a support ticket to get help from our support team with the jar file registration process?

Hi @timchengappa ,

Yes, I raised fresh desk tickets to register jar. Please check once below tickets. 

#1612925 Custom connector should register with EIC
#1642400 Custom Connector is not visible in "Get Config From Service" , Please validate if the JAR is registered properly

timchengappa
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Thanks, @Himachal 

I have added some notes for the support agent to help expedite a response. I believe the jar is under engineering code review at this point.