Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Control Center Resource Filter

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

We're looking at expanding our reporting capabilities and wish to leverage the resource filter within the control center dashboards. Following the guide in this link Managing Control Center, I've ensured that the intelligence query that powers the KPI has the endpoint key column present and made sure that the SAV role that I'm testing with has access to to the endpoint that I wish to filter for however when I apply this filter I get no change in the KPIs.

Thanks, 
Alex Terry

16 REPLIES 16

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Alex_Terry,

We are checking on your request and we will keep you posted.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Alex_Terry,

Could you please provide a snapshot of the detailed logs while carrying out these activities? This would greatly assist in our review and analysis. Thank you.

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @DixshantValecha, See the attached logs. 

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Alex_Terry,

Thanks for the update,let me check and update you accordingly.

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @DixshantValecha, any update on this?

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Alex_Terry,

It seems like you're encountering an error related to mandatory fields not being provided (`MS_TENANT_ID`). This error is likely occurring within the `generic.GenericProvisioningService` class. The message "Error - MS_TENANT_ID is mandatory" indicates that the it is expecting a value for the `MS_TENANT_ID` field but is not receiving it.

error logs:-

"2024-03-25T10:00:00.135+00:00","ecm-worker","jobs.AsyncRequestRetryJob","quartzScheduler_Worker-7-lvmbx","DEBUG","Inside AsyncRequestRetryJob....."
"2024-03-25T10:00:00.185+00:00","ecm-worker","microservice.MicroserviceApiCallService","quartzScheduler_Worker-6-lvmbx","DEBUG","Inside apiCall() method.."
"2024-03-25T10:00:00.190+00:00","ecm-worker","jobs.JBPMRetryJob","quartzScheduler_Worker-5-lvmbx","DEBUG","JBPMRETRYJOB start @ Mon Mar 25 10:00:00 UTC 2024"
"2024-03-25T10:00:00.190+00:00","ecm-worker","generic.GenericProvisioningService","quartzScheduler_Worker-6-lvmbx","DEBUG","enableMS: 1"
"2024-03-25T10:00:00.192+00:00","ecm-worker","generic.GenericProvisioningService","quartzScheduler_Worker-6-lvmbx","DEBUG","Error - MS_TENANT_ID is mandatory"
"2024-03-25T10:00:00.192+00:00","ecm-worker","microservice.MicroserviceApiCallService","quartzScheduler_Worker-6-lvmbx","DEBUG","Inside validateUserApi() method.."
"2024-03-25T10:00:00.193+00:00","ecm-worker","services.SaviyntGuardRailService","Thread-588-lvmbx","DEBUG","Total time taken to execute Query 0.061"
"2024-03-25T10:00:00.193+00:00","ecm-worker","services.SaviyntGuardRailService","Thread-588-lvmbx","DEBUG","executeQuery is done "
"2024-03-25T10:00:00.193+00:00","ecm-worker","services.SaviyntGuardRailService","Thread-588-lvmbx","DEBUG","Got totalData from resultSet :: 0"
"2024-03-25T10:00:00.193+00:00","ecm-worker","analytics.AnalyticsESService","Thread-588-lvmbx","DEBUG","totalData :: 0"
"2024-03-25T10:00:00.193+00:00","ecm-worker","analytics.AnalyticsESService","Thread-588-lvmbx","DEBUG","Exit from getResultListForArchiveOrEmailAction"
"2024-03-25T10:00:00.193+00:00","ecm-worker","analytics.AnalyticsESService","Thread-588-lvmbx","DEBUG","Send Email is successful - 0"
"2024-03-25T10:00:00.194+00:00","ecm-worker","microservice.MicroserviceApiCallService","quartzScheduler_Worker-6-lvmbx","DEBUG","*********** Either

you need to ensure that the MS_TENANT_ID is being properly set or provided wherever it's required

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Awesome, thanks for the analysis. 

Where is the MS_TENANT_ID configured/set?

This is configured under microservice configuration (admin - settings)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak, I've populated the Tenant ID in the microservices config with something similar to the following: https://xxxxx.saviyntcloud.com/ECM/ however the resource filter is still not functioning as expected. 

Can you advise?

rushikeshvartak_1-1711633184390.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Yea, that's where I've configured it. 

Share latest logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Please find attached the logs

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Any update on this?

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Alex_Terry,

Thank you for your patience. We are currently in the process of reviewing the logs. Rest assured, we will provide you with updates as soon as possible.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Alex_Terry,

Upon validating the logs, no errors have been identified. I kindly ask that you follow the suggestions provided via private message and inform me if further assistance is required regarding this matter.