We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Can we include information about user to be certified in user manager Campaign Create Email

Sampo
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

we've configured a user manager certification campaign that is triggered by user update rules. We can add information about the manager to the e-mail template using the ${users} binding variable, but is there a way to include name of the user that is going to be certified to that e-mail?

Another issue is that campaign name doesn't contain doesn't contain information about the user that's being certified either.

Best regards,

Sampo

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please use below script to check variables exposed in email template & you can same

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks for the tip. I got the following result, which I guess means it's not available since it shows the manager in users variable and manager's manager in manager variable. 

manager = admin<br>
certifiers = U464856<br>
delegateEmail = <br>
campaign = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 662<br>
campaignOwnerAndTheirDelegateEmailList = xxx.xxx@xxx.com<br>
usersManager = admin<br>
users = U464856<br>
secondarycertifier = <br>
certification = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Certification : 26021<br>
out = java.io.PrintWriter@56503da5<br>
This template supports the following binding variables:

[manager:admin, certifiers:U464856, delegateEmail:, campaign:com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 662, campaignOwnerAndTheirDelegateEmailList:xxx.xxx@xxx.com, usersManager:admin, users:U464856, secondarycertifier:, certification:com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Certification : 26021, out:java.io.PrintWriter@56503da5]

I also added code to the template to show what's available in the certification and campaign binding variable but I don't think user can be found here either. 

Certification:

accountQry=
basedOn=
campaignKey=com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 663
campaignKeyId=663
cert_name=My test campaign 3 - U464856 (Sampo UusiTesti5)
certifier=63517
certifierEmail:sampo.DEV.UusiTesti5@xxx.com
comments=
completemailsent=
createdate=2022-10-07 15:38:54.0
createemailsent=
createuser=Sampo
discontinueemailsent=
enddate=2022-10-10 15:38:00.0
entQry=
esignature=
fifthremindermailsent=
fourthremindermailsent=
isIgnoreStep1DataPopulated=false
lockCertificationProgress=false
managerEmail=
progress=
remindermailsent=
secondremindermailsent=
securitysystems=
startdate=2022-10-07 15:38:00.0
status=0
thirdremindermailsent=
timetaken=
type=2
updatedate=2022-10-07 15:38:54.0
updateuser=
userQry=

(space doesn't allow  to list campaign attributes here).

I guess the information would be available in user_certification table but that doesn't seem to be available.

Best regards,

Sampo

Only above variables are exposed in respective templates , you can only utilize those variables

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.