Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Campaign Name getting appended with launch date

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Team, it is observed that whenever I launch a campaign from user update rule, the campaign name always gets appended with the date when the campaign is launched. 

For example - the name of the campaign provided while creating one in the rule is  - 'Manager Review – Title Change'. But when the campaign is launched, the name of the campaign shows 'Manager Review – Title Change-05/31/2023'. Where is the date getting appended from? and is there an option to stop it from appending the date at the end? 

3 REPLIES 3

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

I believe this is default behavior in order to have an unique name for the campaign,

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@dgandhi Thing to note is that there was no campaign with the name 'Manager Review – Title Change' earlier so that I would think Saviynt appended the date to avoid duplicate. Do you know where is the configuration coming from that appends this date value? is it something that we can modify?

Since campaign via rule is launched as part of Movers process and that too everyday (in most cases), in order to give unique name to the campaign, Saviynt system adds date (sometime time) in the campaign name and I don't think we can modify the same from our side.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.