Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Need information on consult behavior if accesses are consulted to Admin user.

Anurag
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I consulted an access of user certification to Admin user(alice_hamilton) by logging in as end user(elena).

Anurag_0-1685422041716.png

Later I logged in as alice_hamilton and on campaign listing found  the certification state as consulted.

Anurag_1-1685422532408.png

On opening the certification I could see all of the accesses are shown to user instead of just 1 access that was consulted to the user.

Anurag_2-1685422875466.png

End users get complete button to complete their task after taking action on consulted LIDs, but for admin I couldn't find similar option.

Is this an expected behavior for accesses consulted to admin users?

3 REPLIES 3

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

What is the behavior when you consult 1 access to another user having END USER role and not ADMIN Role?

I think ROLE_ADMIN will have permission to the entire certificate and hence that could be the reason you are seeing the entire cert (rather then just consulted item)

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Anurag
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

When users are consulted, they get a new certification assigned to them with only that access which was originally consulted. 

Admin user can view and take actions on certification.

Say I consult one of the accesses from my certification to admin user, I would want that user to help me only with that access but since admin user can see all the accesses they will end up taking action on all the accesses.

Thats expected as admin have access to entire certification module.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.