Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

campaign Expire

New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

i have created UM campaign at(11AM IST) and set 1 day as expiry; next day i logged in checked at 4PM IST. On Campaign the status is marked as OVER DUE,i ran the expiry job.  But job didnt expired. Late evening sometime campaign expired.

My question how time is calculated in campaign expiry scenarios ? 

10 REPLIES 10

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Maybe the job didnt complete and hence the campaign was not showing as expired when you checked at 4 PM.

Anyways it would be based on the end_date in the campaign table

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

New Contributor III
New Contributor III

the job is scheduled for every 3o mins.

do you have the sql readily available? if so kindly share

dgandhi_0-1710952176606.png

Give your campaign name and try to find the output

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

New Contributor III
New Contributor III

on a side note: what is that UI or application using for Saviynt SQLs? Looks cool

MYSQL  Workbench 

Validate information in DB 

select campaign_name,creation_date,end_date from campaign

rushikeshvartak_0-1710999061164.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

New Contributor III
New Contributor III

its seems like a bug; campaigns are not getting expired on time.

I request you to launch the campaign and mark the expire date to 1 day. Run the below sql command to check the end date and time. Login back to saviynt at below end_date(UTC) time and Check if the campaign get expires. Ideally it should get expire after 24 hours. My observation is its taking more than 4 hours to get expired.  

NOTE: expiry job is scheduled for 30 mins and i have manually triggered the job at enddate_time as well.

select campaign_name,creation_date,end_date from campaign

Validated in v24.4 its working as expected 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

New Contributor III
New Contributor III

its not working in 24.3

Validated in v24.3 and v24.1 also its working

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Validated in 23.10 and 23.11 als also working as expected.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos