Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Call Dynamic attribute in Workflow Failing

sgudimetlanagav
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi All,

I am trying to call selected Dynamic attribute value (Email) in workflow. To achieve this use case, I have used below custom query in workflow custom assignment. But by default, the request is being redirected to Saviynt admin instead of calling dynamic attribute selection. . and there are no  errors in the logs as well.

• select u.userkey from users u where u.email in ('${dynamicAttributes.get('<You Dyanmic Attribute>')}')
5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • select u.userkey from users u where u.email =${dynamicAttributes.departmentowner}

Refer https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter12-Workflows/Workflow-Compon... 

departmentowner is the Attribute Name.

•  

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

@rushikeshvartak I have tried with the following query but still workflow is redirecting to Saviynt admin

• select u.userkey from users u where u.email =${dynamicAttributes.departmentowner}

• Please share screenshot of WF and Dyanmic attribute name
  • Share logs 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

sgudimetlanagav
New Contributor
New Contributor

@rushikeshvartak I have already tried with the following query but still workflow is redirecting to Saviynt admin

• Please share screenshot of WF and Dyanmic attribute name
  • Share logs  .

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak