Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Bulk Upload of users for New Account.

SANDEEP1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello....

I'm using bulk upload access for others tile for Adding New Account to users, but I'm getting "Entitlement type memberof is required" error. But when i set REQUIRED STANDARD option to false at Entitlement type level it's working fine.

Is there any way to perform New Account to users when 'REQUIRED STANDARD' option set to true at Entitlement type level.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 133301.png

11 REPLIES 11

SANDEEP1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @SANDEEP1 

This is expected behavior. If this is true it will expect only Groups as the entitlement type where as you are importing as memberof. 

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

SANDEEP1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @Dhruv_S  thanks for the update.

Means there is no another way to make "REQUIRED-STANDARD" option kept "True" and Upload bulk users for New Account right??

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you try with Groups as entitlement type in import.

SANDEEP1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Tried with Groups as entitlement type in import, Not working

itinjic
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

When the "REQUIRED STANDARD" option is set to true at the Entitlement type level, it means that the entitlement is mandatory and must be selected when submitting a new account request. If you are getting the "Entitlement type memberof is required" error, it means that you have not selected the required entitlement for the new account request. In order to perform a new account request when the "REQUIRED STANDARD" option is set to true, you will need to make sure that you have selected the appropriate entitlement for each user in your bulk upload file. If the entitlement is not applicable for a particular user, you can leave that field blank or specify a default value. Alternatively, you can also try disabling the "REQUIRED STANDARD" option for the Entitlement type temporarily if it is causing issues for your bulk upload. However, ensure that you enable it again once you have completed the bulk upload process.

If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Import file is wrong.
  • line 1 should be for new account (Blank Entitlement Type and Entitlement Value)
  • line 2 should be for Add access 

rushikeshvartak_0-1715309744925.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I tried this scenario also but the same error. please find attached picture.

SANDEEP1_0-1715328167494.png

Entitlement Type name is not correct. It must be memerbOf not memberof

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

I tried with memberOf but its showing same "memberof required" error. But if you keep the REQUIRED STANDARD option to FALSE at Entitlement type level we can add New Account by Bulk Upload.

It was working in previous versions ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak