Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Bulk consult on your own access

bbuchler
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team, 

We are looking for a solution that a user is allowed to bulk consult on their own access. Currently bulk is only for approving, rejectin and consulting (When not your own access). This is for an entitlement owner campaign. We have users with over 200+ account-entitlements they are individually consulting the same person. 

Thanks,

Brandon 

4 REPLIES 4

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Hello I was able to find something which might help : Reviewing and Signing-off Self Certification Campaign (Beta) (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

bbuchler
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Manish, 

Thank you for the suggestion we will look into this. Do you know if there is a way to perform this without creating a seperate certification from the already existing entitlement owner certifications in use. 

Thanks,

Brandon 

Once certification in progress you can't change configuration

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak

I understand the current certifications can not be changed but for future ones. When I used "certifications in use" I was refering to our current process. 

Thanks,

Brandon