Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Blank error message when session times out

kieranb
New Contributor
New Contributor

msedge_sW5kpSK63p.png

If I switch to EIC after a period of inactivity and attempt to make a change to a page, I get the above blank error message. I have searched the forums and documentation regarding this message but unable to find anything.

Is this an error message that is set by Saviynt? Or is this something we need to set for our tenants?

If it is for session time outs, it would make sense to have an error message such as "Your session has timed out, please login again".

2 REPLIES 2

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @kieranb ,

Greetings.

This doesn't specify anywhere that the pop up could be regarding session time out. Can you please check if you can find anything in the network logs when the pop up comes up.

Once the close is clicked on for pop up, is it redirecting you to some page or if you have to reload the page?

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi

If I click close, it just stays on the page, however I can't take any actions on the page until I log back in again. Any action I take on the page that requires re authentication gives me this blank message. This is why I was suggesting it is due to session timeout.

I will try to check the network logs.