Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Automatic Addition of Owner as Primary Certifier in Service Accounts

tuhink
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

We have some service accounts where owner of Rank 1 is added. Is there any method available in Saviynt where we can automatically assign the owner with Rank 1  as Primary Certifier for that Service Account?

7 REPLIES 7

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @tuhink as far as I know there is no automatic way to do it. You can use enhanced query execution to do this, 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • User can select Primary certifier when raising request.
  • For Automatic use sav4sav connector.
  • enhanced query is not supported on accountowners table

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @tuhink , based on my knowledge the account owner saviynt rest api doesn't support all the ranks..

tuhink
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello everyone, 

Thank you all for your response. Just to update, based on my findings, I can see in the documentation Saviynt has mentioned that the Primary & Secondary Certifier can be added using Saviynt API.

Refer: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/1797923/2s83mbojGM#425944b0-a274-478b-8fa6-900904983c0d

tuhink_0-1723617310097.png

But I need to check if my use case can be implemented using this API as I have to fetch the Rank 1-5 Owner & set one of them as Primary Certifier from Saviynt for Saviynt REST Connection. Currently we are using Saviynt for Saviynt Database connection. So if anyone of you are aware if we can do that using Saviynt for Saviynt Database connection, it will be helpful.

Setting account owners from DB XML is not supported. Its only supported for ENT using XML i.e. DB Connector

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @tuhink , of you have multiple owner with ranks .. so one do you want to add as primary certifier.

tuhink
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

For now, if we can set the Rank 1 owner as Primary Certifier, then our use case will work. For the other rank owners we can see later.