Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Assign Sav Role "Role_Enduser" via technical rule

Yogeshwar_R
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to assign the "ROLE_ENDUSER" SAV role for users who are active and do not currently have that role.

This is what I was trying eariler.
Advanced config:
u.id IN (SELECT u.id FROM Users u WHERE u.statuskey = 1 AND u.id NOT IN (SELECT ur.userkey FROM user_savroles ur WHERE ur.rolekey = 'ROLE_EndUser'));

Yogeshwar_R_0-1729516770209.png

Could you cross check where I'm missing out on.
Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • If user is already exists then you need to use user update rule and call technical rule.
  • Technical rule works for new users

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak 
We are looking to assign the role for re-hires in this case.

But user is already exists isn't it ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Yogeshwar_R
New Contributor
New Contributor

@rushikeshvartak Yes,
Got your point, 
Could you share the query for this? "users who are active and do not currently have "ROLE_ENDUSER" SAV role, so that it only filters out the users who do not have the particular sav role. ( we have a user update rule in place which checks on the status, and will call the technical rule if the user gets active.)

Another related question,
In the case of only using something like this,

Yogeshwar_R_0-1729521590464.png

if the user already has it, does the task get created?

• No task will not be created if user already have it

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak