Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Application Access Campain Review Queries Help

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak /Team

We are launching Application access Review campaign so we would like to have some queries.

1)  Even campaign expired still i dont see accounts not revoked if i selected this option from campaing. I have attached screenshot for reference.

2) Even i am disabling conditional certify but still i can see the option on campaign. Please find the screenshot for reference

3) We would like to disable content on application acsess review which is displaying all information about the endpoint. Is it is possible. Please find the screenshot for reference

9 REPLIES 9

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

can anyone help on this item

1. Do you see revoke tasks getting created? Was the campaign locked/expired?
  2. Can you share the launched campaign summary report/screenshot to see if setting is applied while launching?sk_1-1678972101472.png

3. Make changes to below setting to see what you want to see sk_0-1678972022680.png

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @sk 

Thank you so much for solution

1) I got the answer as i checked there was different one i enabled by mistake. Now updated to right one.

2) Conditional Certify option is disabled but still i can conditional certify option is showing. See the attached report

3) Is there any way we can hide smart fields entirely. Even i dont want to select anything like low or progress. Moreover if it is empty it is displaying all filters. So do there any option we can complete hide smart fields.

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@sk Attached report

No completely hiding is not possible

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Ok @sk

But why conditional certify option still populating for me even disable that option. Did you get chance to view on the same

Yeah I see configuration is applied but not sure why it is still showing up. Can't think of anything else.

Regards,
Saathvik

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Does configurations under endpoint of revoke task is set ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Yes now it is set.