Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

ADSI Create Account fails when unicodePwd is passed, The server is unwilling to process the request

sangitaladi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team

ADSI Create Account fails when unicodePwd is passed, Below is the sample unicodepwd value.

"unicodePwd":"xlxlxusa422CGBTBLSSI" 

"errorDetails": "OBJ_ERR_00001 : -2147016651 : The server is unwilling to process the request. : 0000001F: SvcErr: DSID-031A126A, problem 5003 (WILL_NOT_PERFORM), data 0\n"

Does anyone knows how can this be resolved?

Regards

Sangita Ladi

4 REPLIES 4

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

The following error may appear under synchronization when  selecting "Failed Objects".

For example  the value provided for the new password does not meet the length, complexity, or history requirements of the domain. Please validate the same.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

sangitaladi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rakesh

THank you for the updates. I will try these and let you know the result.

Regards

Sangita Ladi

Hi Rakesh

If i follow the password rules, It gives different errors, like it does not allow special characters, hence it errors out saying "

: The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters." But same password works fine if i pass it in password attribute instead of unicodePwd attribute.

For another instance, It errors out saying ": Invalid length for a Base-64 char array or string." while same password length is accepted if i pass it as password value instead of unicode value. 

Any insights about these kind of errors and scenarios, please respond.

Regards 

Sangita Ladi

JohnLawson
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I've found this to be helpful

Go HERE 

Find the corresponding code:

JohnLawson_1-1686338827788.png

JohnLawson_0-1686338625898.png

Convert the hex value to decimal to find the error code (200D = 8205) and that's what you look for in the link above. This applies generally to LDAP problem 5003 (WILL_NOT_PERFORM) issues.