Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Accounts import in Azure AD

SaradhaMohanraj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, We are trying to import accounts from Azure AD based on certain employeetype value. If we use the filter employeetype(startswith,XXXX), it is throwing error saying the attribute employeetype is not found under resource "user". And the import works if we include consistencyLevel:eventual under header and adding $count='true' to the filter. This works in postman.

The issue now is, how to include the header information to Azure AD connector to achieve the same. Is there any way to achieve this or should we go with Rest connector?

@SB , @rushikeshvartak  for quick attention.

4 REPLIES 4

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @SaradhaMohanraj  just a quick clarification to debug the issue better.

Have you included the employeeType attribute in the ACCOUNT_IMPORT_FIELDS of the connector?

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

SaradhaMohanraj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes Naveen, The issue am facing is cannot filter accounts based on employee type value. if i use employeetype(startswith,'xxx') in the accounts_filter, it doesnt work. even in postman only with employeetype startswith doesnt work. The consistencylevel property  should be added under header to make the employeetype filter work. Am not sure how to include the header properties in OOTB connector

@SaradhaMohanraj thanks for the info. I don't think we can pass the header properties in the Azure AD OOTB connector. 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Testy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

hey @SaradhaMohanraj I'm facing a similar issue, did you ever get this resolved? or found a workaround?