Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Account Custom Property Lables in different languages?

TimoR
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

when we define the account custom property lables under "other attributes" in an endpoint, i can't see any way to put those lables in multiple languages like with other custom property lables in the user interface branding configuration.

Is there some way to make it possible to put the account custom property lables in different languages?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

adriencosson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @TimoR ,

If you go to Admin > Settings > User Interface Branding Configuration, you can search for "endpoint.custom" and it will display the labels for the endpoint custom properties.

adriencosson_0-1693819143999.png

Then by adding the desired language on top right of the screen, you can add labels for specific languages.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Adrien COSSON

TimoR
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @adriencosson ,

thank you for the suggestion. But I do not want to change the lables itself, but what they contain. When I go to Admin > Identity Repository > Security System > Endpoints and select my endpoint, go to Other Attributes and scroll down, these are the fields I see:

account_custom_2.png

What I am asking is, is there a possibility to specify the label content, for example "Country", for different languages, so in English the form is filled with "Country", for German it would be "Land".

Sorry if it wasn't clear enough in my first posting.

Regards,
Timo

adriencosson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @TimoR ,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Unfortunately, as of now there is no capability to translate properties' data, to update the display based on user's preferences.

Regards,
Adrien COSSON