Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

About "blacklistdictionaryPath.statickeywords"

JPMac
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Dear Support team,

Let me ask you a question about your password policy.
Admin > Identitiy Repository > Password Policies > Use Blacklist Dictionary

As far as I can understand from Freshdesk, the contents of this dictionary are stored in "blacklistdictionaryPath.statickeywords".

However, the current EIC is aware that this dictionary is stored in a different location.
(because the freshdesk path was on-premise).

So let me confirm two points.

1. Where is this blacklistdictionaryPath.statickeywords stored on EIC?
I can't find it anywhere as far as I have checked my tenants.
It is not in ConnectorFile either.

2. Can this blacklistdictionaryPath.statickeywords be edited by the user himself? If so, please let me know how to do so.

Regards,
4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

1 . Externalconfig.properties

2. only Admin can define not end user.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

Thanks for your response.

I have set the use of Blacklist to 'Yes' in EIC Password Policy.
However, I cannot find the syntax for Blacklist in External.config.
Do I need to add this manually?

Under Admin page Settings->FileDirectory->Blacklist

Do you see that option? If so you can simply edit blacklist.txt or you can upload with updated file.

After that modify the externalconfig.properties to add below setting and then restart the application.

blacklistdictionaryPath.statickeywords=/saviynt_shared/saviynt/Conf/blacklist/blacklist.txt

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Yes You need to manually 

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000614801-managing-files#ManagingFiles-Ma...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.