Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

About a way to obtain consent for personal information

Vicky
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi

Is there a way to obtain consent for personal information when a user first accesses the GUI?
For example, pop-up message or redirect etc.  If there is a way to realize it , please let me know.

Regards,

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • You can add dynamic attributes with checkbox on application request form.
  • if you looking after login then its not supported please raise idea ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi Rushikesh, 

Thank you for reply.
Our user request is as follows;
   In case of 1st access to EIC, pop up message about personal information with confirm checkbox.
    Or redirect to another page.
Is it possible?

Regards,

• I have seen this feature in other IGA products so but currently its not supported in saviynt
  • Please raise idea ticket for enhancement for saviynt
  • For any desired improvements or enhancements to this process, Saviynt encourages you to submit your proposal through Saviynt's Ideas Portal at https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/

Your valuable input is crucial to shaping the evolution of Saviynt systems.

Please notify us once the idea ticket has been created.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Vicky , it is not possible

Raise an idea ticket.

If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'

Vicky
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, 
I understand currently there is no way.
Do you have something information, how do other users check the handling of personal data?

Regards,

Can you elaborate requirements 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak