Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Updating Labels

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 3 2020 at 07:51 UTC

Hello,

I try to update differents labels for Users, Organization and so on.....

I have the SAV Role : ROLE_ADMIN but I can't find where I can customize all those fields.

I found how customize the UI Branding but not the fields.

Could you please explain me how to customize the lables ?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Julien

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
5 REPLIES 5

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 3 2020 at 15:57 UTC

Hello

You need to create a role called ROLE_UIADMIN if you don't have one already. That said, I found that in 5.5 SP3, even if you change the labels, they do not actually save. Support ticket open.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 3 2020 at 15:59 UTC

Hello David,

Thank you for your answer.

I will create that role.

Which access do I need for this role ?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 3 2020 at 16:02 UTC

It's ok.

I made a copy of the ROLE_ADMIN.

Thank you.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 3 2020 at 16:03 UTC

Hi,

Its an inbuilt role, you don't need to add any access rights. Just be careful you don't give yourself the role (if you're admin), there was another bug that stopped you from removing this role from your own account, don't know what version you are on. Probably best to create a user for it, log in and out with them. Safer

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 3 2020 at 16:07 UTC

Done.

Thank you.