Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Unable to select entitlement for SOD while creating function

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on January 22 2020 at 19:12 UTC

I am creating a new function.

When I try to add entitlements to the function my specifying entval= in the entitlements editor and type cn=options (as example) it shows me a list of 25 entitlements that match the criteria I type but not all. So, if I have to search an entitlement cn=options reports I am unable to do that. Because the moment I type up space, it starts showing me entval,and,or, not options again.

How do I get around this problem?

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
2 REPLIES 2

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on January 23 2020 at 01:06 UTC

Hi Waman,

In the editor when you are typing the name of the entitlement replace space with '%'.

For example entval=cn=options%reports and then select the entitlement appearing in the suggestions.

Thanks

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 8 2020 at 14:04 UTC

Great Arpit.

Your response helped me as well.

Thanks

-Shraddha