Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Suspended accounts - Is there any way to get rid of suspended accounts in SSM?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on June 8 2020 at 17:03 UTC

Need help regarding suspended accounts please.

So far I have tried deleting security system which removes all accounts, entitlements, endpoints with it from the UI.

This works, only when there is no dependency on the security system. But my security system have dependency on existing campaigns(only), I have discontinued all the campaigns individually but still I'm not able to delete the security system.

So, is there any other way to get rid of suspended accounts in SSM?

I know the suspended accounts do not cause any issues, its just that its not so clean view of the accounts associated with the users.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
3 REPLIES 3

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on June 9 2020 at 06:47 UTC

Hi Ramanpreet,

As of now we dont have way to delete suspended accounts.

Thanks

Ajay

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on June 9 2020 at 13:54 UTC

Thanks Ajay.

It would be good to have this option in the future releases as it a common use case where accounts are suspended accidentally in bulk and there is no way to rollback.

Are are you aware of any existing enhancement request related to this or should I create a new one?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on June 10 2020 at 02:28 UTC

Hi Ramanpreet,

We don't have a existing enhancement for this.

I feel that if you have list of accounts suspended accidentally, then you can try updating the accounts using csv upload or schema account upload. This way you can update the account status.

Thanks

Ajay