Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Saviynt to Saviynt Connector Issues

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 2 2020 at 05:04 UTC

Team,

I believe that this connector should automatically populate URL, USERNAME , PASSWORD , DRIVERNAME (attachment). Unfortunately it did not!

Could you please suggest a way to resolve this.

I am using version 5.4.1

Thanks,

Sri

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
4 REPLIES 4

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 2 2020 at 06:18 UTC

Hi Srikanth,

I am looking ito this issue. Would it be possible for you to attach the log file for this issue.

Thanks

Ajay

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 2 2020 at 06:57 UTC

Hi Srikanth,

I had a look into this and atatched a video for yor reference from 5.4.1 where in feature is working fine. Kindly have a look and verify the steps.

Please attach the logs so that we can check if any issue exists in your system.

Thanks

Ajay

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 2 2020 at 17:04 UTC

Thanks Ajay, i performed excatly the same steps except selecting only SAV roles while enabling it. I will try to fetch the logs and report asap.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 3 2020 at 06:25 UTC

Thanks Srikanth. Please hsare logs. We will take it forward from there.

Thanks

Ajay