Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Role approval workflow If/Else matrix

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 23 2020 at 08:21 UTC

I would like to add to our role request approval workflow that Manager Approval is skipped if role custompropertyX contains value Y. Is it supported?

E.g. If/Else matrix with something like: ("Y").equals(role.customproperty1)

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
6 REPLIES 6

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 30 2020 at 12:35 UTC

Hi ,

Yes. You can check role custompropertyx in the if-else block to check the approval is required.

eg.

role.customproperty21 == 'Y'

Thanks.

Vijay

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on October 8 2020 at 09:39 UTC

Hi,

I tried to add a condition on a role attribute in a role request approval workflow. I need to check the risk level of the role requested through a If-Else block.

But when I tried " role.risk == 2 " as a condtion, I get an error log " Cannot resolve identifier 'role' ".

My role is of type " enterprise ", do I need to use a different identifier for the requested role ?

Thanks

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 30 2021 at 05:30 UTC

Hello team,

role.customproperty21 == 'Y' is not working.

Can you please help in sharing all relevant objects of role exposed as part of workflow?

Thanks

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on October 5 2021 at 01:21 UTC

Manish,

is entitlement.customproperty21 eq 'Y' not working as well ?

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on October 5 2021 at 04:11 UTC

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for the same.

I am able to use.

The clarification required is for all role objects do we need to use the entitlement object?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on October 5 2021 at 22:43 UTC

Manish,

Newer versions of Saviynt also has the role object exposed but I do belive there is backward compatibility for the usage of entitlement.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri