Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Job Control Panel - How to check current scheduler configuration of the job's trigger

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on June 1 2020 at 11:31 UTC

Is there any way to see the current configuration of the triggers to know its scheduler configuration?

If the answer is no, is there any enhancement in place already?

I can set the scheduler of the import triggers to run daily or weekly for example.

Also, I can see when it is going to be triggered next under NEXT SCHEDULE column. But I can't find any option to see the current config.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
2 REPLIES 2

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on June 1 2020 at 18:45 UTC

Hi Ramanpreet,

Greetings!

Is your requirement to see the schedule in plain text like "Every Monday at 4 PM" ?

If yes, we do have an improvement in our roadmap.

Thanks,

Aarthi

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on June 2 2020 at 09:07 UTC

Thanks Aarthi.

Is it planned to be implemented in version 6?