Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Is it possible to change Attestation's tab URL to see dashboards directly on click?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 11 2020 at 14:14 UTC

The default URL on Attestation tab's click is - /ECM/attestations/list which belongs to Data Owner on the left side menu.

When I hover the mouse on Attestation tab, the URL is /ECM/attestations/list as shown in the screenshot below, so it looks to me that its hard-coded in the Saviynt code as I couldn't find any option to update it.

Is it possible to update the default URL via SSM UI as Admin or does is it need code level changes?

I would like to set Dashboard as default view.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
3 REPLIES 3

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 14 2020 at 16:16 UTC

Hi Raman,

Its a code level change.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 15 2020 at 08:38 UTC

Hi Raman,

In the SAV Roles -> Request Map, you can point /attestation/list URL to campaign_list to default the tab action to open up the list of available campaigns on click.

Kind Regards,

Andy

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 15 2020 at 08:50 UTC

Hi Raman,

Further, to achieve having the dashboard as the default landing, map /attestations/list URL to Sub Menu as follows:

Kind Regards,

Andy