Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How do we create Reports once Campaigns are fully executed and locked

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 2 2020 at 10:41 UTC

How do we create detail reports once the Campaigns are fully executed and locked. I see that from each Campaign you can export to excel files but no other format. Any other way of creating reports which can export data in PDF or any other formats.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
4 REPLIES 4

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 3 2020 at 05:21 UTC

Campaign reports can be extracted from campaign list page even when the campaign is fully executed and locked. Report can also be extracted from certification list page and from within the certification. Currently we support campaign reports in excel format.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 24 2020 at 15:56 UTC

Hi Francis,

I was having similar question on Campaign. I tied to pull the report but we have to pull reports for each and every campaign individually for each manager for whom campaign was assigned to be executed. Is there a simple query to extract detailed reports of all managers under that campaign through analytics? Could you please let me know.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 25 2020 at 05:04 UTC

Hi Chandan,

If the campaign is launched for multiple managers, then the campaign export will provide details for all those individual certifications that were launched individual managers.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 25 2020 at 05:48 UTC

Thank you Brian,

will check on same and let you know. Appreciate your help.