Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

DB Connector Create Account Json

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 9 2019 at 14:50 UTC

I am using the example CreateAccountJson for the database connector and the connector will not save. I have removed, added, modified the example with no success as the connector will not save and hang. Has anyone used the DB connector to create records in a MS SQL table? Is there other example Json available?

( { "CreateAccountQry" : [ "CALL testproc() " , "Insert into users(USERKEY, USERNAME, ENABLED , PASSWORD) VALUES ( ${user.id} , '${user.username}' , ${user.enabled} , '${user.password}')"} ] } )

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
5 REPLIES 5

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 19 2019 at 21:44 UTC

Sample create account query for MS SQL Server

{

"createaccountqry": "INSERT INTO [dbo].[User] ([Username] ,[Firstname],[Lastname]) VALUES (\'${accountName}\' , \'${user.firstname}\' , \'${user.lastname}\')"

}

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 23 2019 at 16:28 UTC

This syntax may work, but the instance I am using does not allow any json syntax when the save and test button is clicked. That is being looked at currently.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 18 2020 at 07:32 UTC

Thanks, this actually help me, get it to work

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on July 8 2020 at 16:46 UTC

I am also facing the same issue. My connection is Oracle DB. Has this issue been resolved yet?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 2 2020 at 15:59 UTC

What is "call testproc()" from the sample documentation? More specifically, what does the testproc do, where does it live, etc?