Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

AzureAD : REST Connector : CreateAccountJSON : task.accountName does not work

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on July 2 2020 at 16:34 UTC

Hello All,

I am working on the AzureAD account provisioning using REST connector. I am unable to retrieve the accountName in CreateAccountJSON using ${task.accountName}. Please share if any pointer.

Thanks,

Pallavi

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
4 REPLIES 4

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on July 3 2020 at 19:22 UTC

This topic can be closed.
This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on October 12 2020 at 02:19 UTC

Hi there, could you please share how you resolve this issue? I am running into the same issue. ${user.displayname} doesnot work . but If I hard code there, everything worked well.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on October 12 2020 at 03:10 UTC

Hello,

Variable : ${user.displayname} works for me. What is the error message you see in the debug logs?

Thanks,

Pallavi

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 1 2021 at 12:37 UTC

Hi Pallavi,

What did you use for ${task.accountName}? How did you call the account name in Create Account JSON?

Regards,

Yashpal