Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Unable to reply JSON as answer

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Unable to reply to post when answer contains json

Re: We want to pass the date in 20200516000000.0Z ... - Saviynt Forums - 95411

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.
9 REPLIES 9

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Providing error messages, screenshots, or recordings would be helpful, as I am not able to reproduce this issue. 

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rushikeshvartak - After reviewing the attached video (there was no audio) it appears no error message appears, that you are not able to click "Reply" after pasting the code?

I am able to click on reply button paste response and post that reply button gets disabled with no error.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

None of us have been able to reproduce it over here. Hopefully someone else speaks up experiencing the same behavior and can provide another video. 

Have tried clearing cache? Restarting the computer? Using a different computer? 

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rushikeshvartak - What about if you use the "Insert Code" button?

Code Sample.jpg

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rushikeshvartak - FYI: As we wait to see if more users complain about this issue, or get more data from you after attempting on another computer / clearing cache / restart, it has been reported to Khoros. 

In latest video i have tried same but not worked after clearing cache also

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@rushikeshvartak Are you still facing this issue? 

Resolved

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak