Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Error Message in Forum

Murmur
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi everyone, 

Is anyone else seeing the following error lately, when trying to search in the forum? 

Murmur_0-1711374085624.png

Cheers 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

Sunil
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Murmur  Thanks for reporting this issue. Can you please provide issue reproduce steps for above mentioned error? 

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Murmur - Is it still happening for you? I just attempted a search and it worked for me. Perhaps it was a temporary glitch? 

Murmur
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi @Dave and hi @Sunil,

Thanks for replying. This happens occasionally, when I try to search the forum. Right now it is failing, today in the morning it worked. The issue arose last week thursday or friday for me.  

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Murmur - I was able to reproduce the issue and I even made a recording of it that I have shared with Khoros (the developers behind the forum software). I will keep you informed on the status, as Khoros keeps me informed. 

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Murmur - I received the following from Khoros today: 

Thank you for your patience with us.

We were able to identify a bug that is causing this issue. We have created an internal ticket for our engineering team to investigate further.
I'll reach out to you once we have more information.

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Murmur - Can you try reproducing the issue now?  Are you still seeing the error?

Thank you,
Dave