Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Usage Analytics - No Record found

Miha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

We have the SAP S4 application integrated in Saviynt, and we want to run Usage Analytics report to understand the transaction usage details of users. 

We already imported the data in Saviynt from SWNCMONIINDEX table.

Also, in the Data Analyzer, we can see in the  entitlement_usage table there is data for the selected account, however, when we try to configure the Usage Analytics, after going through the below tabs,

• Account Selection
  •  Entitlement Selection
  •  Usage Selection
  • Output Field Selection

it is showing 'No Record', although we know for sure the data exists.

Below screenshot with the output:

Miha_1-1705057313701.png

After running a custom report on entitlement usage table, we can clearly see the data is present:

Miha_2-1705057530803.png

We need your help with the below:

1. Why is the Usage Analytics not showing the data?
  2. Also, we can see the minimum date and maximum date when we start the Usage Analytics as per the screenshot below:

Miha_0-1705057116992.png

Can you confirm whether these dates are coming from SAP end, or the data pulling timeframe is limited from Saviynt?

Thank you,

9 REPLIES 9

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Miha,

we are checking on it with your query, we will keep you informed with the updates.

You may refer the below document.

For Ref: https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter17-EIC-Analytics/Ma... 

Thanks

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

Miha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The documentation you linked is not providing the answers to my questions unfortunately, hence, I raised this forum post. 

Do you have any updates on the topic?

Thank you for your support!

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Miha,

Certainly, I've just provided it for reference; I'm currently checking it internally.
I'll update you as soon as I have more information on it.

Thanks.

JohnLawson
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Any update on this?

We are importing the SWNCMONIINDEX table but still not getting anything in the usage data.

Miha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @JohnLawson .

For us it does not work, we are using custom analytics to retrieve the data that should have been present in the OOTB Usage Data Analytics.

The data imported from the SWNCMONIINDEX table is clearly in Saviynt because we checked in the DB, but the OOTB Usage Analytics is not working. 

Mihaela

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @JohnLawson @Miha,

We're still in the process of validating. Please allow us a bit more time, and we'll get back to you as soon as we have an update.

Thanks.

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Miha,

Please try with the below steps:

Thanks

What if there is nothing in ENTITLEMENT_USAGE despite the import of SWNCMONIINDEX? 

Hello @JohnLawson,

When accessing Usage Analytics, the following tables are utilized for retrieving data:

- entitlement_values
- entitlement_usage
- accounts

If there is no data present in the "entitlement_usage" table, you won't be able to execute the usage analytics.

Thank you.