Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

SoD Violation

PrashantG
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

- I was able to setup preventive SoD violation based on "entitlement" type in ARS

- Can see, I can have "and/or" with multiple entitlements while setting up a Function, which associates with a Risk, which in turn associates with a RuleSet for an Endpoint

My query is 

- Can I club /add logic with User's attribute with entitlement group/s

- e.g. User is in "development" division & entitlement group is "%-governance"....this becomes a violation.

so user "A" belongs to "development" division, when raises a ARS for himself or somebody raises on behalf of him, with entitlement group with say "IGA-governance".....SoD violation will be detected here

2 REPLIES 2

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @PrashantG 

Currently this is not supported. SODs can be defined based on entitlements/Tcodes/roles basis only and not on the basis of any other user attributes.

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can vote similar enhancement request https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5011

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.