We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

How do I get Status of Submitted Request for any User from Request History page using API ?

shouvikh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi All,

I need to get the Status of submitted request for any user from Request History page using API call but I'm not able to find any. I tried this:

{{url}}/ECM/{{path}}/fetchRequestHistory with parameter as username and requestedfor

But this is giving me Status as "Completed". I need the status as Approved/Partially Approved/Rejected/Pending. Am I missing something? Kindly help me finding the correct request.

Thanks in Advance. Please help me with this.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

use "requestandtaskstatus" column from response.

rushikeshvartak_0-1701065202265.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

Thanks for the soluton, but this not the correct response that I'm looking for. I need the the status as Approved/Partially Approved/Rejected/Pending. PFB the screenshot:

shouvikh_0-1701067177596.png

Thanks 🙂

Thats not supported in API. Please submit idea ticket.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.