Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

SAV role Analytics

ARNAB86
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team

I have created one custom SAV role (ROLE_UAR) and adding all created analytics in Analytics tab.

Use case is while i assign this role to any user i want the user only can see the analytics which has been added as part of the ROLE_UAR (SAV role) in analytics tab and also only those analytics can be editable.

Is there any option which i need to enable or remove from the UAR sav role(Feature access tab).

I have already tried with some option but still the user can see all the default analytics incuding the analytics which has beed added as part of the SAV role and also can edit all the analytics.

But i want only those anaytics can be shown and edit as part of the analytics which has been added in SAV role.

Please let me know if this can be achivable using saviynt version 24.2

Thanks

Arnab Pal

5 REPLIES 5

PremMahadikar
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @ARNAB86 ,

This is not possible in 24.2 version. All the reports are visible is a current default behavior.

The idea is raised on this request and has been accepted by the Saviynt product team. We need to wait for future release.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can control what report can be viewed under analytics history but those only should be editable is can’t be controlled.

Edit report / creation of report is admin activity . Can you explain business use case to provide access to edit certain reports edited 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushi

we have the use case like we should have another admin kind of sav role but restrict some of the feature like the analytics which we are adding in analyticd tab in specific custom sav role only those can be editable and display

This is not feasible currently please raise idea ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ARNAB86
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Any suggestion