Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Entitlementtype workflows

DTG28
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello Team,

I want to use two different workflows for a single application based on entitlement type.
I have added them in entitlement types and tried to submit the request.
Workflow 1:

sam28_0-1686768052834.png

Workflow 2:

sam28_1-1686768096180.png

It is only calculating the securitysystem workflow for all the request. I can't leave it blank at that level.

Can you please help me with this.

Thanks,
Sam.

6 REPLIES 6

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Thank you for contacting Saviynt Forums. We appreciate your inquiry, and our team is currently investigating the matter. We will provide you with a prompt response and address your concerns accordingly. If you have any additional information to share, please feel free to provide it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi,

We kindly request additional information regarding your specific use case.This will enable us to provide you with the most accurate and  appropriate solutions.

Thank you for your cooperation.

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @DTG28 , If I understand your requirement correctly, you want to trigger different level of approvals based on the entitlementtype. Is that correct?

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

DTG28
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@naveenss , @DixshantValecha 

Yes, I want to trigger approval based on entitlementtype we requested in ARS.

steps to add/replicate.

1. Navigate to admin page
  2. In identity repo go to securitysystem and endpoints.
  3. Select any endpoint that has entitlementtypes.
    sam28_0-1686923545063.png
  4. click on the image 'view details'
  5. On that level we can add the workflows.
    sam28_3-1686923785786.png

I added the workflow here.
It is only calculating the securitysystem level workflow for all the request. I can't leave it blank at that level.

The workflow is used when you create new entitlement value from ars module

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi,

@rushikeshvartak mentioned The workflow is employed for the creation of new entitlement values within the ARS module..