Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Email is not getting triggered from Endpoint

rama_roy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We are having a requirement of triggering Email once the add access task completed for AD and AD logical Application. So, we have added an email template in the endpoint shown as below. but it is not getting triggered when the add access task is completed.

rama_roy_0-1716285966919.png

We are trying with hardcoded value in email template for testing Purpose.

rama_roy_1-1716286305096.png

Regards,

Rama

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask sensitive information]

3 REPLIES 3

Raghu
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@rama_roy  did enabled any other template in Global config level check and check once body binding varilble remove and check triggering or not empty body,

Reference below Article:

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/email-notifications-configured-at-the-endpoint-lev...

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/CPAM-Admin-Guide-v23x/page/Content/K-Request-Provision-Config/C...

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

rama_roy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Raghu,
There is no email template configured at global configuration level.

I tested with one work in the body which is not working. I will try now with empty body.

Did you get anything in the log?

The link you have shared was having the below image. Could you please tell me from where I will get it?

rama_roy_0-1716377668015.png

Regards,

Rama

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask sensitive information from an image]

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Correct variable is ${user.email}

Original logs file have client sensitive information. Please avoid adding 

‼️‼️⚠️Keep company-specific private information masked on public forums, such as the name and URL.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.