Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

By default load all ent and on select of dynamic attribute filter it ARS

mbh_it2
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All,

I have configured dynamic attribute with Single Select SQL Query: select 'NONE' as ID from entitlement_values where entitlement_values.status=1 UNION select distinct(entitlement_values.customproperty38) as ID from entitlement_values where entitlement_values.customproperty38 is not null ;

Default Value: 

select 'NONE' as ID from entitlement_values where status=1 limit 1;

Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS 

( (ev.customproperty38='${ApplicationName}' AND ev.customproperty38 NOT IN('NONE')) OR (ev.customproperty38='NONE' AND ev.status=1))

here I want to by default load all entitlements in the table , either select NONE or say Select for dynamic attribute which is set to 

What action to perform when Parent attribute changes? Refresh
Here the CP38 values populates in dropdwon and when I change , the list changes accordingly but I want to load all ent by default which is not working.

Can some one let me know what change is Required.

Thanks

Mahesh

Regards,
Mahesh

If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.
1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Share logs and request form screenshots 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.