Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

acctEntParams - colsToPropsMap perform transformations for entitlement correlation

travemole
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Dear All,

I have some entitlements which entitlement value is the concatenation of 2 fields due some specific need and right now we are facing the problem of correlating this entitlements to the users.

Example of import of entitlements with transformation:

"entitlementParams": {
"connection": "userAuth",
"processingType": "SequentialAndIterative",
"entTypes": {
"POS": {
"entTypeOrder": 0,
"call": {
"call1": {
"callOrder": 0,
"stageNumber": 0
},
"listField": "elements",
"keyField": "entitlementID",
"colsToPropsMap": {
"entitlementID": "#CONST#${String attr1 = response.posCode;String attr2 = response.brand;return attr1+' - '+attr2;}~#~char",
"displayname": "#CONST#${String attr3 = response.posCode;String attr4 = response.name; String attr5 = response.brand;return attr3+' - '+attr4+' - '+attr5;}~#~char",
"entitlement_value": "#CONST#${String attr6 = response.posCode;String attr7 = response.brand;return attr6+':'+attr7;}~#~char",

But then when correlating the entitlements to users in acctEntParams I face the issue that I cannot do the same.

"listField": "",
"entListField": "Profiles",
"entIdPath": "posCode",
"ownerIdPath": "owner",
"ownerKeyField": "email",
"entKeyField": "entitlementID",
"acctKeyField": "accountID"

Do we have some kind of colsToPropsMap or anything that we can do to achieve this?

Kind regards,

Albert.

2 REPLIES 2

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @travemole,

Currently data transformation is unavailable in AccountEntParams you can only do data transformation in AccountParams and Entitlement Params.
Please raise the enhanement in the idea portal.

Thanks.

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

travemole
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Idea created for whoever has the same issue as me to vote:
acctEntParams - colsToPropsMap perform | Saviynt Ideas Portal