Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Need to view and run only specific analytics using SAV Role but all analytics are getting displayed

PriyankaJha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

The use case is we want to view and run some specific analytics only . We have created a SAV Role and added those specific analytics in the "Analytics" tab of the Sav Role.  

The feature access of the SAV Role are mentioned in the below screenshot.

PriyankaJha_0-1687252764835.png

when we open the analytics, all the analytics are getting displayed though we can run only those analytics which we have added in the "Analytics" tab of SAV Role.

So is there a way by which we can stop the remaining analytics from getting displayed on the Analytics Configuration List?

16 REPLIES 16

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @PriyankaJha ,

To have a specific analytics view for each user, you should create distinct SAV roles with the necessary feature access and assign those analytics to those Sav roles.

Thanks.

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

We have created a distinct SAV Role with required feature access and added only specific analytics to that SAV Role.

Still all analytics are getting displayed when we login with the user having that particular SAV Role.

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @PriyankaJha ,

Please navigate to the designated SAV Role and include the analytics as shown in the screenshot provided below.

sudeshjaiswal_0-1687254344466.png

Thanks,

We have already added 2 analytics in the "Analytics" Tab of SAV role . Please see the below screenshot.

PriyankaJha_0-1687254562361.png

Though we have added only 2 analytics here, when we login with the user having this SAV Role, all the analytics are getting displayed.

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @PriyankaJha,

Checked for access in the ROLE TRY is missing.

1. Checked for the analytics that are not shown whether those are present in the V2Analytics tab or not.
  2. Add the below access to the ROLE_AUDITOR and added the analytics to the V2 analytics tab.

sudeshjaiswal_1-1687254999004.png

Thanks,

The screenshot that you provided is bit hazy. Can you please send that again. ROLE_AUDITOR  is some predefined SAV Role or do we need to create ROLE_AUDITOR with the access that you have provided in the screenshot.

Thanks

The Saviynt Version that we are using is Saviynt v23.3

The access  that was mentioned previously to add are not available in Saviynt v23.3.

PriyankaJha_0-1687271711768.png

Please let us know what next step needs to be done?

Thanks

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @PriyankaJha,

I'm currently looking into it and will provide you with updates asap.

Thanks,

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @PriyankaJha,

We already have an enhancement in place in our idea portal.

Thanks.

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi, Did you find the solution to show only specific analytics under Analytics configuration list, which is added under the SAV role?

PriyankaJha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

We did not find the exact solution. 

In the analytics configuration list, all the analytics are getting displayed but we are able to execute only those analytics which are added in the  Analytics tab of the SAV Role

Thanks & Regards,

Priyanka Jha

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Okay, Thanks. I have a similar requirement but i do not want users to see all analytics and show only one's which is added in SAV role. 

KG
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

HI Priyanka ,

Please help me out as i also want to display only one analytics 

Regards,

KG

PriyankaJha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

You need to add that one analytics  in Analytics tab of the SAV Role

In the analytics configuration list, all the analytics will get displayed but you will be able to execute only that one analytics which you add in the  Analytics tab of the SAV Role

Thanks & Regards,

Priyanka Jha

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Thanks @PriyankaJha .

I see few issues when displaying all the reports that :

1. User can schedule other analytics also. 

2. Users can make themselves owner and then run the report which is not added to the SAV roles.

3. User is also able to delete the report.

Have you come across any of the above scanario and do we have any resolution?

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello ,

As previously stated, there is already an existing enhancement at https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-2396.

Thank you!