Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Not able to update Organization attribute in user profile using CSV and ARS

JB
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Team

I am trying to update organization while creating a user via ARS screen and via CSV upload but organization value is not getting updated in user profile. 

Organization modification workflow is marked as auto approve.

I have tried using organization name and id as well but not worked. I checked in logs but couldn't find any error .

Its working when directly updating in user profile via UI. 

Anyone faced similar issue ?

Saviynt Version : v23.2

JB_0-1685363201819.pngJB_1-1685363224346.png

Thanks & Regards,

Jithin B

5 REPLIES 5

prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @JB 

Can you share the csv file you are using to import users?

Thanks

JB
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello @prasannta ,

Thanks for the response.

I have attached the CSV I used with minimal attributes. I have tried by updating organization key as well in CSV but still not updated.

JB_0-1685679572576.png

JB_1-1685679605737.png

We need to update Organization using csv as well as via ARS screen --> create user.

Regards,

Jithin B

JB
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Experts,

Could you please help here to understand what is the issue ?

Regards,

Jithin B

prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @JB 

Apologies for the delayed response.

In order to upload users to organization you need to ensure that the user trying to upload should have the relevant organization listed under 'Show Users in Request Access based on Organizations' under the SAV Role assigned to them. By default, you can set it to All if you do not have any restrictions. This is applicable for EIC versions only.

prasannta_0-1686335763653.png

In 5.5 SP3.x versions,  you should be able to add users to Organization from Identity Repository -> Organizations -> Users tab. You should see a Actions button, under which you should be able to see Upload Users option.

Hope this resolves your issue.

Thanks

JB
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Team - This is Resolved.

Solution : We have used customerkey (Organizationkey value) in CSV & ARS and it worked.