need help for PAM bootstrapping the AD domain accounts
steps done so far:
1. AD master connector setup complete with a domain admin account. template used is AD PAM for on-prem AD.
2. AD domain accounts are imported successfully and are listed in the Accounts tab in the EndPoint
3. Enabled PAM Config in the master connector
4. PAM bootstrapping is successful and Firefighter IDs are generated
5. Password change failed for the domain accounts with the error : (Error while change password operation for account-testuser3 in AD - [LDAP: error code 53 - 0000001F: SvcErr: DSID-031A124C, problem 5003 (WILL_NOT_PERFORM), data 0 ])
Note: AD connection is done on port 389 as SSL is not configured.
Hi @Sankhadeep ,
What @sk has mentioned is correct, Active Directory does not allow password operations over non SSL connection.
You can follow the documentation for how to configure AD connection to use SSL https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/AD-v2020x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-for-Importin...