Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Importing Accounts Entitlement Privileges data

rprasad
New Contributor
New Contributor

We are implementing granular access and have used Privileges tab under Entitlement Types so that user can request this along with the entitlement. 

Now we are able to get it to work for a user request and the data is getting stored as below:

rprasad_0-1719435707591.png

Now the question is how do we reconcile this data with what we get from the application? We plan to do the file import for data import for this application. The accounts import via file(both schema and regular) does not seem to provide these fields for mapping.

The accounts import process currently does not provide for updating these privilege fields in the account_entitlements_Privilege table. Please confirm this and suggest alternate way to accomplish the goal of having the granular privleges.

Thanks

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove sensitive information.]

4 REPLIES 4

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rprasad  am also looking for the same through REST.

However, could you please navigate me about how to get that  green privilage box ?

I have created a privilege attribute at entitlement type and selected the type as "ENTITLEMENT-BASED" and using this value of it in my rest connector.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Refer https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/privileged-access-management/use-of-privileges-in-entitlement-type/m-p...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak thanks, once the privilege is selected on ARS and provisioning task is completed. Is it possible to edit the privilege permission of an entitlement on ars screen? I do see edit button for access and it also allow me change the permissions however no task is created for the access

NM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @iam01 , how are you assigning privilege in add access json?? Which variable are you using?