Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Getting started with CPAM

igaravi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello, We just purchased CPAM. How do we get started? Is it recommended to have new SC2.0 tunnels provisioned? Will there be performance impacts for using the existing tunnels?

4 REPLIES 4

NageshK
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@igaravi Thanks for posting your question. Please go through this quick start guide to get familiarized with a typical cpam implementation. It is common to make use of the existing SC 2.0 tunnels and most of the customers do use their existing SC 2.0 setups. 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/category/wf6

Thanks

Nagesh K

igaravi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Will the new SC2.0 tunnels (primary + secondary) be exclusively leveraged for CPAM? I reviewed the SC2.0 setup and was wondering if there's a CPAM URL/Ports we specify on the tunnel configs. Also, the SC2.0 setup is not visible on the CPAM or EOC getting started roadmap. 

NageshK
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@igaravi I was referring to using your existing SC 2.0 setup (infra) for both IGA and CPAM.  However, you will still have to define new firewalls on your side and some routing table updates on Saviynt side to be able to route traffic to cpam targets through the existing SC 2.0 setup. 

Please go through this article to understand more on SC 2.0 architecture and setup. As you already have existing SC 2.0 setup, these steps should had been done already 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Saviynt-Connect-20-Resources/page/Content/Saviynt-Connect-20-Cl...

Thanks

Nagesh K

igaravi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Yes, I am familiar with the SC2.0 link, we raised several firewall requests. So looks like you are indicating that the new SC2.0 tunnels that we were planning to create, will not be exclusive to CPAM. I can put in a ticket to Saviynt to update the routing table.