Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Email Notifications

jpuran
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team, 

I recently worked to configure modern authentication, and it works fine during testing. 

However, I see that the notifications can be done through the workflow, I did try but I didn't get any email. 

Is there anything I'm missing? 

Warm Regards,  

1 REPLY 1

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

To further assist you, could you please provide more details about the specific workflow.

Additionally, if you encountered any error messages or observed any unexpected behavior during the configuration process, please share those details as well. This will help me better understand the issue and provide you with more accurate support.

In the meantime, you may find the following link useful for reference: Saviynt Workflow Components. This documentation provides an overview of the different components involved in Saviynt workflows, which can assist you in understanding the configuration options available.

Once I have more information from you, I'll be able to provide you with more specific guidance to resolve the issue