Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Workflow condition

Rajatlm10
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, 

We have a requirement if users CP3 ='x' or 'a' in that case it should go for approval to a certain usergroup and if not then to a other user group.

can i directly use if else here if(users.cp3='a') then assign it to a specific group ?

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can use

user.customproperty3 !=null and (user.customproperty3== 'A' or user.customproperty3== 'X')

Refer https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter12-Workflows/Workflow-Compon...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Yes i am using same in my if/else block. I am not getting if condition is true then how to redirect it to user group? do i need to use custombox ?

Share wf screenshot

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Rajatlm10_0-1712324192672.png

Rajatlm10
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak Can you please confirm if i am doing it wrong ? as i am still not able to figured it out. 

Remove Groovy language from if else

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Raghu
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

based on custom assignmnet you can use custom query and if else block through pass other user group request if user group name static

select ugu.userkey from user_groups ug,users u,usergroup_users ugu where ugu.USER_GROUPKEY = ug.USERGROUPKEY
and u.userkey=ugu.userkey where u.customproperty3 in ('x','a') and ug.user_groupname=''

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.